Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Why A**hole?

You say to me that your really sorry. Sorry for “pushing me away”…Huh? Your not sorry for playing me, not sorry for thinking my feelings are a joke, not even sorry enough to admit you had feelings for me or that you still care bout me and you can’t give me what I want. Like really how dare you…how dare you try to say you wanna be my “friend” you’ve but me through hell for the last 2 years. Fuck I’ve put myself through hell, because of you. Because I love you…with all my heart no matter all the shit you’ve done. My dumbass still loves you, God I question why did it have to be him to steal my heart. Why am I so despite and foolish to believe he would return the feelings?

Besides that how can you have the balls to talk to just ask if I still like you, why did I like you…

No comments:

Post a Comment