Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sick to My Stomach

I'm sick to my stomach with woe and worry
With one question running through my head
Wondering what the answer will truly be
And not what my worst thought is...

But still all I can do is just think the worst
Just prepare prepare prepare
For the blow that I feel is going to come
The blow of utter rejection and my worst fear come true

I'm nauseous and on the venge of fainting
From all this built up tension and nerves inside
That add on to the normal pressures of a Junior in High School
I just can't wait to ask my question of most importance
That would release my penting tension and stress

But at the same time I worry about the answer.
And whether I'll be jumping for joy inside ...
Or crying and wanting to just die inside.
All I know though is the tension and the nerves built up inside well just fade
And with the woe and the worries it will all be just a distant memory
Whether it be good or bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment