Thursday, March 17, 2011

Review: Remington Pearl Curling Wand

Remington Pearl Curling Wand



So I love this curling iron...its my new favorite curling iron for sure, at least right now. This curling iron gives you tight ass curls like no joke man [laugh out loud] or girl...??? Anywho...it gives you tight curls or waves depending on what you like and where you place you hair on the barrel. Meaning if you place your hair at the tip of the barrel your curls or waves will be very tight and small, but EXTREMELY TIGHT. If you place you hair further down at the barrel [if the wand is held upright] then you curls or waves will be full and loose. All in all you will have curls that stay in all day [not sure though because I do have weave in] but with some hair spray its should be good son [laugh out loud]

Anywho this curling iron its  G R E A T and I love love love it!!! especially since my curls are way soft and last for days. Now you might be concerned with the fact that it has no clamp and how do you get your hair on it and all that jazz. But not to fear the curling wand came with a cotton glove that you can use to wrap your hair around the barrel. If further understanding is need I'll hook you up with a video...If anybody reads my blog :'( and comments and follows me [so hint you should do that if your reading this]. All in All I love this product and will have pictures up tomorrow to show you how it works on my hair

Thanks for Reading
P E A C E

AiyaChanDoll

No comments:

Post a Comment