Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Fashion Philosophy of Aiya

You know I wanna be a fashion designer not, because I love fashion only or dress nice or on the newest trend's dick or because I like being better than everybody. I wanna be a designer, because I wanna bring back the fact that as designers were artists just like a painter or a photographer or film maker...and in art you should be free to do w/e the fuck you feel like and create whatever you feel like. Express yourself however you want not have to answer to anyone. I wanna take the snooty people out of this industry and bring back a group of people who see fashion as art. Make Fashion into a art form not a group of pretentious uptight group of elitists dictating what people should but give people options to how you can express yourself through your clothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment