Saturday, March 26, 2011

HORMONES

Wow...so this weekend was crazy for me personally because of...HORMONES! God I don't mean to be gross but I'm going to be real, so I'm not on my period but I've been crying like no business. Now on a very honest note and I'm trying to look tough or strong its just how I am...I don't cry easy and if it is. I cry for maybe 2 to 5 mins and its just like 3 tears max! But as I was in my friend's room getting ready to take a nap (cus were in college and party hard and we get up early too we needed a rest at some point)

Anywho they are all taking naps and while I'm trying to nap I just start crying, mind you I almost cried while we were in the subway (wish they don't know so shhh its our secret :3) but really I was sobbing and snot was coming out and I was silently sobbing it was soo sad. Even sadder that I'm writing it

No comments:

Post a Comment