Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sakura’s Cage [5/26/10]

Bits and pieces
Shades and tints
Only little hints
Is really all you get

When it comes to I
And who u really see behind the mask

But bits and pieces
Tiny little glimpses into the large space
That is me is all you get

All you ever get to see...all that's allowed of me

Maybe all you ever wanted to see

But you never get to see it all and everything
Because what little I show seems to be enough
Or you just don't care to see it all
So you decide to limit me...cage me
Through my eyes at least that's how I see it

But I do know in all actuality that it's I
who puts those shackles on
or let others put them on me

Those damn limiters

Ha how ironic, right?
I'm a slave to all that I meet
Haha how ironic

I've even started putting them on myself...haha
How obedient am I but people love to say that I'm not

But whatever

Regardless of how who or why I feel caged
It doesn't change the fact of how chained down I feel
How restricted

I feel ...so fucking tied down and not able to fly
Plain and straight out...
So annoyed that i can't be my fucking self

Or so annoyed of the thought that people won't like it

Whether people like it love it or hate it
Shouldn't matter one bit

I've got to cut the obedient shit and be rebillious as much as I fucking want

Do whatever I fucking want
Say fuck you to whoever don't like it
And "just do me" haha

That's the only way I'll bust out of my cage
Cus the key is me...not caring anymore
The physical key is in my pocket
Just waiting for me to take it out and unlock the next level

...cus life is nothing but a game
With levels you climb until u reach the final battle
and win it all
So this bullshit isn't going to keep me
From winning the game called life

Ha...Cus cages are for bitches

No comments:

Post a Comment