Friday, March 18, 2011

The Journey To 7 Eleven

So I was chilling with my girls working on this blog and my friend Medina was like "Yo do y'all want to go to 7 Eleven and get a Slurpee" And of me and my girls were like..."hmm yea [laugh out loud]" So from there we went on a journey...into the night that we will never forget.

So first we live in Brooklyn and we've never been to the 7 Eleven here and my dumbass friend decides we should walk to the 7 Eleven instead of taking the subway down there. Which in my opinion was the stupidest thing by far that she has done. So were walking at it's 1:28am and their is no one on the streets what so ever besides cars and I'm thinking "This is really not a good look at all" So as we reach one of the corners and this guy ran up on us and look like he was running for danger...so my Medina stops to hear him out just in case it was something important. This guy was like "I'm running from a midget with no legs and he is bullying me I need you guys to accompany across the street seriously I need y'all help" I almost got hit by a car, because this guy is I N S A N E and I was seriously scared for my life no joke. Now my friend Medina and the RA Luis who says he's not out friend's [which is another blog, but he's kool] were laughing their ass all kool bout, were me my friend's Wendy and Steph were all together walking fast and linked  by the arms in the back of the group paranoid as hell. Mind you this dude then ran down 3 blocks too...in the same direction we were going -_-

Luis and Medina were talking bout "if this nigga come back, they gonna run and all this shit"and my friend Steph is no athlete [not in the sense that she was fat, but she can't run for shit] so she was saying if he came up to her or grabbed her she would be like "Take me now!!!" and I was like "Push come to shove I'm dragging your ass" so we pass him one more time and he don't say shit to us at all. We count our blessings and kept walking.Once we got to the street we were suppose to go to we then realized we had no idea where the 7 Eleven was. We ask people in Dunkin Dounts...they didn't know. Then we asked the guy in the deli...he had no idea. We even asked cops and they still didn't know. And even better everyone forgot their fones...but Moi :3

But we didn't know the address and when we did find it out we found out it was in the opposite direction. So we decide to then go to the one on 37th street were Wendy and I have been before and thought was 24/7. From that point we hopped on the train and took to 34th street, were I realized that it was St. Patty's Day...and like 50% of the people on the train were drunk and on top of that my girl, Medina is well friendly and loud. So the guy across of us was really getting to her convo and she was just letting him in. And in my head I was thinking "Damn here we go again lets not hope he's a weirdo" Lucky he wasn't and he wasn't too drunk making the ride somewhat pleasant. However once we got off the train not soo much.

We get off the train and cross the street and this guy is dancing to "You're a Jerk" and my friendly friend Medina starts "rejecting" and he like runs over to her and she starts walking towards her and he starts following her. Now remember my girl Steph who doesn't run, well lets say girlfriend was in front of the pack by the time we were all together and away from him. Were walking down the block and then me and Wendy see the treasure itself...7 Eleven and its open. I jump in the air and come down a little wrong on my leg but it was all good [laugh out loud] As we were crossing the street, which we had to run cross, because the light was changing and we were afraid. And as we cross the street my girl Medina was scared by this dude who came out of nowhere and said "BOOM" and I'm srry Medina if you read my blog I was done [laugh my ass off] that was the funniest thing of the night for me.

Anywho we walked down the street to the treasure, 7 Eleven and finally got are Slurpees...and after that we headed home at 4:08am safe and sound and not followed by anyone.


T  H E    E N D

No comments:

Post a Comment