Thursday, March 17, 2011

Natsuki [5/21/10]

Eyes half open
Mind semi on
Off to dreamland in an instance 
If i shut my eyes..just for a second
I'll be gone

Shut 

They closed...my eyes

Even though they closed I'm still awake
Still semi here, wherever here is
The real world
I guess
Not drifting from cloud to cloud 
Of sugary goodness 
that can only exisit in my dreams
...inside my little big world

The only thing that's changed is 
My eyes are closed and it's dark

Mind is still floating
Thoughts
Ideas
Questions 
And contradictions

All just floating...and overflowing 
All of this up in the air in my head
And with all that space 
I can't believe it's overflowing
Leaking from
...everywhere there is a hole

Ha holes (laugh out loud)

But it's overflowing
I don't know what to do
First thing that comes my mind 
release

Release it all

Lift the switch and open the door 

But ha to nerveous 
Too damn scared to say 

To deal with the consequences 
Of the words 
that I would be transporting 
To the ones it concerns

Too damn afriad that I'll hurt them
To afriad that my words really...
...are like daggers
Rather than soft lilies
Even more afriad that I'll lose them

People speak that bullshit 
that true friends
...people you love never leave

But then again 
maybe not many of the people I call
"true friends"
Are that by definition

And if so then they'll leave... 

Even though from that I know alone I meant nothing to them. 
For them to be that soft that weak just cus of my honesty.

But still it will hurt and make me sad for a while...a long while to get over 

So Instead of speaking my mind
I'll just keep quiet n stay with in the shadows hiding a part of me once again

And just exploded when I can't hold anymore 

Be spread all over 

Start fresh again

I'm use to this routine

But as of now I'm still semi here
Mentally 
Emotionally
Physically 
Just half here 

Eyes now half shut
Cus it's too dark
And keeping them shut
Doesn't do anything

Shit

They're shut
I'm gone

No comments:

Post a Comment