Thursday, March 24, 2011

Comic Con 2011 and Cosplays

Ok if you guys haven't notice I like the Asian culture and in my bio it mentions the I'm a "Otaku" which in Japanese it means "house" or "nerd". And its often associated with Anime Lovers and Enthusiasts.  Negatively seen as a nerd who stays in their houses all day watching anime and has no life and just a weirdo. Which if that's what I am then yeah I'm a OTAKU, but as you guys can see I'm not that. Anyway so as a Otaku in New York of course I'm going to COMIC CON 2011 [already got my pass 4 days son [laugh out loud] I'm a G] 

But anywho I am going and I'm already working on my cosplays and my first one is Akatsuki Sakura and I got the contacts and headband already. So I'm getting there little by little [laugh out loud] and I'm going let you all know and update you on my process step by step [laugh out loud] 

This is what I need for Akatsuki Sakura

Top:
Shorts:
Akatsuki Cape:
Gloves:
Sandals:
Pink Wig:
Anti Leaf Village Headband: BOUGHT
Pink Obi Sash/Scarf:
Green Contacts: BOUGHT

Total:2/7

Akatsuki Sakura [this is the version I'm doing]

No comments:

Post a Comment