Thursday, March 17, 2011

Review:TIGI Bed Head Sulfate-Free Foxy Curl Shampoo and Conditioner

Ok first off I L-O-V-E TIGI Bed Head Sulfate-Free Foxy Curl Shampoo and Conditioner. This s*** is da s***. So I have weave in right now, because I'm trying to get off the creamy crack i.e. perms. So on to the review my weave lately has been hard, nasty and tangle point blank. So I thought I needed to try something new and I saw something that said "Sulfate-Free".
 Which if you didn't know for weave you should not use sulfate shampoos or shampoo that has "Sodium Laureth Sulfate" because it dries out the hair and damages the weave. So I thought while in Target this is something I need to try and I did. And it was I N C R E D I B L E! Not only did it make my weave hair soft and pretty much tangle-free [but not completely] but it made my natural hair really soft and silky and shiny too. Making this product amazing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment