Saturday, April 16, 2011

Friends

Haha...Friends are really funny, I'm bout fed up with people calling themselves my "friend" or saying "Are we friends". Not to say I'm trying to complain it's just I find it hilarious and I'm trying to find if I'm the only jackass that experiences this. So I'm in college now in my dorms chilling with my friends in the dorm and I was talking to one of my friends bout how being that person in a friendship that goes the extra mile

But you know I think of my friends back home in Nj and you know I use to say their my family and where tight, we have are problems but we get through and it makes us strong.

Bullshit!

I go away for college for not even a year in the next state over [New York] and only 34 mins away and my old friends have visited a whomping 5 times [and it wasn't the whole group] just bits and pieces

And you know I fed up with this shit.I go through rings of fire and taken abuse over and over for what though?[...not literally -_-]

But what I want to know if I'm the only one?

And what have others done in the past?

No comments:

Post a Comment